Hair update and Bob Harper skinny rules

Monday, November 17, 2014

So two weeks ago my hair was in such a mess, it got tangled easily and felt super dry.

My schampoo and conditioner from Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair liquid keratin,  really has made a huge change, but something I think has made an even bigger difference is my new leave in condoner routine. I have tried tre different brands and I will post about the winner tomorrow.

So this morning I was scrolling through my audible library and I found the Bob Harper - Jumpstart to skinny rules book, basically how to jump into an fitness routine and get in shape within three weeks. 
Sounds dreamy huh? So I'm trying it out! 

The book works like this in short:
  • You get a three week meal plan
  • You get a three week workout plan
  • Rules to follow that will increase your weightless and build of muscles
The meal plan is so smart, many of the ingredients you use will be used later in the week so in the beginning of the week Bob asks you to prepare things ahead so you won't avoid a homemade cooked meal cause of fatigue of cooking, it will be prepared and ready too cook.

Tonights dinner was Mediterranean cooked fish with roasted veggies. 
The roasted veggies is included in another meal later on the week and the recipe includes all meals servings, just put in a airtight container in the fridge. So practical.

Bob Harper - Skinny Meals


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

recent posts

Like us on Facebook