Lypsyl Lip Balm Mango - Review

Friday, February 07, 2014

Okay guys so in the vinter my lips (as many people) get super dry and I love mango so the other day when I saw a Lypsyl Mango lip balm I got very excited.

A little touch of summer inte the vinter, adorbs! 


Plus side:
Cheap only 2,48 $
Natural 
A little glossy

Downside:
REALLY overwhelming odor. (I love the smell of mango but this is just too much)
The taste is really odd
Boring packaging 
Clear color (I thought it was going to be a "mango" color)

This product get 7,5 % of likes

I would say that if you have no problem with REALLY strong smells and love mango this is the product for you. This has definitely put me off trying other lypsyl lip balms.

lots of love - emma 

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

recent posts

Like us on Facebook