New Years Resolutions Update

Saturday, February 22, 2014

So this something I'm going to do in the end of every month, it is perfect for getting you back on track and reaching your goals.

1. Done it!
2.Yes, M.A.C. dazzlelight.
3. Not every palette yet.
4. I have not bought a new.
5. Yes, and I add some lime to it.
6. Yes I have done 4 a week but I have an knee injury right now so I'm on a break.
7. On a break so my average is lower.
8. Yes I eat buy the weight watchers program and it made me think of how large my portions are. I post some recipes.
9. This goal is hard but yes I have not colored my hair.
10. Noooo I have not done this one!! I have to focus on this more.
11. No I have been too short on money to do it unfortunately.
12. No I have not yet but I next week I will prepare some cool videos.
13. Next week will this month tutorial be up.

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

recent posts

Like us on Facebook