New Look Statement Jewelry - London Haul part 4

Monday, April 07, 2014

One sec.. Okay I'm ready I just had to take a moment on how much I love my new necklace from New Look! It is a bib statement necklace in pale pink with rhine stone details.
    I plan to wear this with creams and nude colors, maybe pair it with a white blazer? I also bought a bracelet set (I admit I only wanted the set for that large bracelet with the matching pale pink color), little did I know that they have matching earrings and rings! I will be ordering (they ship internationally) the ring and earrings but I will not wear them together with the necklace, thats a tad to much don't you think?
  There is also a picture of me from the club Tonteria in London that I found on their Facebook page were I'm wearing the necklace to a nude peplum top from H&M, what you can't see on the picture is that I paired it with a cream leather skirt also from H&M and a pair of (guess what..) cream heels from Clarks.



Min nya favorit accesoar är ett bib halsband ifrån New Look, tjejer visste ni att vi svenskar kan beställa ifrån deras hemsida då de har leverans över hela världen. #Lycklig tjej.
   Jag köpte också ett armbands set och allt matchade jag till en outfit ifrån H&M och skor ifrån Clarks. Outfiten var en nude peplum top, skinn kjol i cream och skorna var krämfärgade klackar. Läckert.

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

recent posts

Like us on Facebook