My April Favorites Mina April Favoriter

Thursday, May 01, 2014

I have made this video in swedish as well :D

Here it is in english: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxekMw2mlys

So I just put my April Favorites video up on youtube and I thought I would just recap what I talked about in the video here on the blog.

Sephora Mineral Powder Brush no. 45
I love this brush, the bristles are very soft and it really makes the foundation blend in beautifully with the skin. I have tried it with both mineral powder (loose and compact from bare minerals) but I like it the most at the moment with my Max Factor whipped creme foundation.

Sephora Cream Eyeshadow Brush no. 235
If you get tired of using your fingers for your cream eyeshadows, primers and paint pots this brush is for you! It blends, it builds and it's purple!

Tweezerman Lash Comb
Separates your lashes!

MAC Blush in style
A gorgeous blush that gives your cheeks a nice glow.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
I know you have heard about the Naked 3 palette so many times by now but I can't help it the colors are just gorgeous, who could not love this? (Okay I have to admit me and Dust are not the best of friends but I'm going to try it with MAC Fix + to see if that kills the fallouts of it).

Zpalette Small
As I promised in my new years resolutions video I have started my depoting journey. In this video I had four eyeshadows from Urban Decay, a blush from kicks in the color must have, four depoted lipsticks, a depoted concealer (a mix of MAC select cover up and a drugstore stick) and a Clinique eyeshadow.

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

recent posts

Like us on Facebook