Review Esteé Lauder Double wear gel liner

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hey my lovely friends
In my Duty free haul blog post I showed you that I had bought the Esteé Lauder Double wear gel liner. I had now had it for a while and think that I have tried it enough to give you guys a accurate review of it.


Brush: No rating
The brush is small but it's kind of thick so it's kind of hard to create beautiful lines with it. But I do think it's nice of them to put it in as an extra. I will not include the brush in my rating of the gel eyeliner product because it has nothing to do with that product.

Color: Stay Onyx *****
It is a true black, not greyis that some eyeliners shows up like.

Packaging: *****
It is a beautiful packaging it truly feels luxurious and the gold is beautiful. For practical reasons I like that is glas in the bottom (if you store it upside down for example next to similar products).

Staying power: *****
It claimed to stay on for up to 12-hours and Oh it does! This gel eyeliner will stay in place until you decide to take it of, it takes it about 30 seconds to dry on the eyelid so if you do a misstake you have time to correct it without major smearing on the eyelid.

Consistency: *****
It's not to dry and not to smeary, you can create thin lines, bold lines and you can smudge it out if you want to (within 30 seconds).

Pricing:
It is very expensive but it's by far the best eyeliner I have ever  tried so I guess you get what you pay for.  http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/estee-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-gel-eyeliner/3065216?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=8206&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_22_C
Before water 
After a shower

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

recent posts

Like us on Facebook