Summer Makeup Order

Sunday, June 01, 2014

So I haven't posted anything in forever, I'm so sorry about that I have so much school before the summer really kicks off. But I do miss you guys and youtube so I thought I would make a post anyway.

So I just gonna randomly talk makeup and stuff haha!

The other day I ordered some bareMinerals items from Feel Unique for my summer makeup bag that I will bring with my to Croatia. It's very unfortunate that Beautybay has stopped selling bareMinerals, so that is why I now will be ordering from Feel Unique instead.

Before I show you all of what I bought, here is a picture of me in a summer makeup look with bareMinerals foundation. I like how it show some of my freckles through, would you like to see a makeup tutorial of this look?


I like anything with spf in it so this primer with spf 30 got me excited, I have a Laura Mercier primer with spf 30 which works great as a primer for your makeup but the spf 30 statement does not work for my skin. Hoping this will protect with my skin better. Do you use a primer with spf? Do you like yours? 

This is the first product I ordered, the bareMinerals get started kit in the color light. This is great because i like to contour with the light colors and then use medium in the rest of my face.  I will be selling the concealer brush since I already have one, but all the other stuff will be great in my collection. The price is so inexpensive as well. The bareMineral product are so nice in warm weather, not feeling like sticky or anything.





First my new bb spf 30 primer, then the original foundation which has spf in it and top it with this spf 30 sunscreen. Love it!
This product is for brighten up under your eyes and it's called well rested. Who does not want to look well rested in the summer?


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

recent posts

Like us on Facebook