Summer Fit

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Hi guys so as I have mentioned before I use a Polar FT60 and here is a short review of it:

Heart rate
It is so quick to measure your heart rate, and because it's a pulse watch everything gets more accurate- the amount of calories you are burning and so on.

Functions
It is so easy to set up and you have three modes so choose from, I set my on Loose weight.
It is also fun and easy to track your weight loss in the watch, it has a diagram. It also reminds you every week to update your weight.

Quality
The watch feels so nice on your arm and it definitely feels like this baby is going to stick around for a long time with me.

Does the weight loss program work?
It sure do! After only a weeks use of the watch I have already lost 1.5 kg, that is just such a great motivator to keep it up.

My Verdict
This watch is a great little personal trainer to have on your wrist and I truly think it does work.


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

recent posts

Like us on Facebook