Whole30 - Day 1

Monday, March 30, 2015

So guys finally I have something exciting to blog about.
I have a new job as cabin crew with base in Copenhagen and with this new beginning I want to
change my lifestyle to one more healthier.

I'm kickstarting it with the Whole30 program which will change the way you look at food.
You will get a healthier perspective and look at food as nutrition and not just something you put in your mouth to feel good for a five minutes fix (yes I'm talking about your weakness, mine is salty sticks).



So for this 30 days to really succeed I'm going to document each day here.

Day 1
I made the best smoothie ever! It tasted like an wonderful summer day.
I really think the added peeled lime made all the difference.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

recent posts

Like us on Facebook