Whole 30 - Day 3

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

So today I did some spring cleaning, you know really dust and such. I notice that whenever I have a phase or being healthy I'm always more into cleaning, working and having a social life.
     Whenever I'm in a big fast food phase I just want to watch tv and be a potato sack.
So I wonder why I tend to slip of my healthy phase when they give me so much more joy in life?
I guess a person really can be addicted to sugar and bad fats which give you an equally bad input on your life as other addicting objects.

Anyway so today I made an omelette with red onion, garlic, dried ham (the struggle to find one with out scary E-numbers in a low price store was nearly impossible), parsnip cubes, carrot cubes and basil seasoning. I made a lot of it so I ate it both for breakfast and lunch.

Something new I added today was; Smaller plates, they make it easier for me not to overeat.

Cravings update:
Other than missing cheese, latte and being able to buy a sandwich on the go I'm doing okay.
I think it is because last week I already started to slow down all my bad habits.

Question to self, Is really Joe and the Juice or do they ad sugar in the drinks? I really have to figure this out before I get to addicted to their juices. Banana, elder berry and passion fruit juice I'm talking about you.

xx


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

recent posts

Like us on Facebook