Depot + Zpalette = True Love

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So yesterday my empty pans from Amazon had arrived, I was so excited because that meant that I could finally start depoting my lipsticks.
   I used the spoon and candle method which worked great for me, I used a spoon with no value which is the way to go since they get a little ruined.
   I first started with lipsticks that I didn't care for that much which made it easier to cut my more precious lipsticks as the process went.
   It was also so much fun mixing my own color of different lipsticks. I have much more lipsticks to depot but this is good start.

With love - emma w
Make up store Pretty Baby and Lumene 11, Make up store Pretty baby and Lumene 11 again but mixed differently, Lancome, Viva la diva (this lipstick is in two pans), Make up store Pretty baby and Lumene 11 again mixed differently and lastly Lumene 11.
Så igår kom mina pans från Amazon som jag ska använda till min Zpalette. Jag depottade med hjälp av en sked och ett ljus, använd en sked med inget speciellt värde då den sannolikt blir förstörd. Det var jätte kul att mixa olika läppstift till färger som lockade och det är något jag speciellt kan rekommendera om du har super lite kvar i botten av en tub.
Kram - emma w

You Might Also Like

1 kommentarer

  1. Okej, jag förstår, tack för att du delade med dig :)

    ReplyDelete

recent posts

Like us on Facebook