Duty Free Shopping Haul

Monday, March 10, 2014


Hi my friends so I were just on a ski trip in Austria and of course I went a little crazy on the airports with the duty free shopping, but I did buy some gifts as well. Let me know if you want a review of any of the products.
xoxo

Hej mina vänner så jag var precis på skidresa i Österrike, jag gick loss på flygplatsen och köpte en hel del grejer tax free. En del är dock presenter, kommentera om ni vill ha recension av produkt.

M.A.C. Glaze Lipstick A Levres - The color Hue is such a beautiful nude.
M.A.C. Creamesheen Lipstick Rouge A Levres - The color Pink Pearl Pop is gorgeous, this will be a spring favorite.









M.A.C. Pink Pearl Pop to the left and
M.A.C. Hue to the right.

Victoria Secret Make It Last Prime & Set Makeup Spray - Gift for a friend.

Victoria Secret Earbuds - Cute and awesome sound.
Biotherm Aquasource Nuit - My favorite skincare line.
L'Occitane Hand Cream - This product has made my hands so soft in only two days.
Gurelain Palette Terracotta Bayadere - Gift for my best friends birthday, she gave me a spa trip.
O.P.I. Go Exotic Mini Collection -This are gifts for friends.





Estee Lauder Double Wear Gel Eyeliner - I can't wait to try is out.


Lastly a picture of me in Austria. Lots of love - Emma

Makeup
bareminerals foundation, veil, bronzer & highlight
Smashbox - mascara
M.A.C. - eyeshadow dazzlelight
M.A.C. -redhead brow gel

You Might Also Like

2 kommentarer

  1. that opi mini set is so cute! Love your pinker than pink jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know adorable, and on the back it has inspirational pictures of nail art you could do with the set. I wish it was for me :) Ah thanks it is my ski/jogging jacket - looking good while working out makes it so much more fun don't you think :) ?

      Delete

recent posts

Like us on Facebook