Review - Stila Lip Glaze Trio - Spring Break

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I mentioned yesterday that I did a viewfinder for my upcoming video review on youtube on the Stila lip glaze trio in spring break. Well it is up now! Click here to watch the review!




I can sum up real quickly how the product was if you don't feel like watching the review and you want to read it instead.

  • Application - Not so smooth, it took a long time to make it look even.
  • Color - The color in the container look gorgeous but on the lips they all just looked clear with a little sparkle.
  • How it felt on lips - Super sticky, the lip gloss piled up in a white line urk.
  • Packaging - Gorgeous packaging.
  • Price - Very affordable.
  • Scent - It has a scent to it but it is a nice scent. 


Would I repurchase? Absolutely not even though it is affordable, nice packaging and has a nice scent to it - it all comes down to how it feel and looks on my lips and that was just not good at all. So I would not repurchase or recommend to anyone.

I hoped this little review helped you out. 

Lots of love - emma.

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

recent posts

Like us on Facebook