MAC Haul

Saturday, March 15, 2014

I was in the city of Malmö yesterday and I walked buy the MAC store/counter and ooops I don't know what happened, I wasn't supposed to buy anything because I'm going to London next week but oh well what can a girl do. Here is what i picked up.
MAC - Select cover up NW15. I asked the lady in the MAC store what would be the perfect sheer under eye concealer, and she said for a girl like me with freckles this would be the perfect one. She applied it and it looked so fresh and natural, it had to come with me home. Jag frågade i MAC affären vilken concealer under ögonen som är bäst för mig med fräknar som vill ha ett naturligt resultat och då provade hon denna concealern på mig. Det var så fint och den fick följa med mig hem.

MAC - Blush Style. I fell in love with it immediately, I think it is the perfect spring glow. 
Jag blev kär direkt i denna roguen, färgen känns så vårig.


MAC - Paint pot Rubenesque. A sheer but build able golden peach color. 
En tunn men byggbar guld persika färg.
MAC - Paint pot Layin'Low. A gorgeous warm brown color, works good alone or as a eyeshadow base. 
En underbar varm färg, använd som ögonskuggs bas eller som en skugga.


MAC Select cover up NW15, Mac  Paint pot Layin' Low, MAC Blush Style & MAC Paint pot Rubenesque. Bare in mind they are swatched heavily, they blend out beautifully. 
(Excuse my very dry hand)


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

recent posts

Like us on Facebook